Cerassie/Corilla Herbal Tea - Medium Tea Strength - 18 teabags per carton. 100% Natural ingredients. Product of the UK.
Dalgety’s refined Cerassie Herbal Tea is also referred to as bitter melon / bitter gourd / cerasee and Karela in Asia, South America and the Middle East and, corilla and corailee in the caribbean. Cerassie (corilla, corailee , bitter melon, karela) comes from specially grown cerassie plants of the Caribbean. Traditional folk suggest Cerassie Tea to be a good cleanser of the blood, giving a healthier, fitter, trimmer and stronger body.
Key benefits of Cerassie/Bittter Melon:
- Traditionally hailed as being a good cleaser of the skin, removing rashes, pimples etc.
- Blood purifying properties, purgative, laxative and stimulant. Aphrodisiac properties.
- Bitter melon is also known to stimulate digestion.
- In 2007, the Philippine Department of Health issued a circular stating that bitter melon, as a scientifically validated herbal medicinal plant, can lower elevated blood sugar levels.
- In January 2011, the results of a four-week clinical trial were published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology, which showed that a 2,000 mg daily dose of bitter melon significantly reduced blood glucose levels among patients with type 2 diabetes, although the hypoglycemic effect was less than a 1,000 mg/day dose of metformin.
Ingredients of Cerassie/Bittter Melon tea:
100% Pure & Natural Dried Cerassie/Bitter Melon Leaves
No artificially additives or flavorings
Naturally Caffeine Free
100% Natural Product
Cerassie botanical name: Momordica Charantia
Taste of Cerassie/Bittter Melon tea :
Dalgety’s cerassie tea is very bitter in taste, the technique used in drying the leaves are delicate and unique resulting in the preservation of nearly all the natural strength and nutrients of the cerassie plant.
Available on Amazon Prime soon.
Package sizes of Cerassie/Bittter Melon tea :
- 1 carton = 18 Teabags
- 1 Tray = 6 caton
- 1 case = 36 cartons