Dalgety’s refined Cerassie Herbal Tea is also referred to as bitter melon / bitter gourd and Karela in Asia, South America and the Middle East and, corilla and corailee in the caribbean. Cerassie (corilla, corailee , bitter melon, karela) comes from specially grown cerassie plants of the Caribbean. Traditional folk lore suggest Cerassie Tea to be a good cleanser of the blood, giving a healthier, fitter, trimmer and stronger body.
Key benefits of Cerassie/Bittter Melon:
- Traditionally hailed as being a good cleaser of the skin, removing rashes, pimples etc.
- Blood purifying properties, purgative, laxative and stimulant. Aphrodisiac properties.
- Bitter melon is also known to stimulate digestion.
- In 2007, the Philippine Department of Health issued a circular stating that bitter melon, as a scientifically validated herbal medicinal plant, can lower elevated blood sugar levels.
- Laboratory tests suggest that compounds in bitter melon might be effective for treating HIV infection (as stated in Wikipedia)
- 18 teabags per carton
- 1 tray = 6 cartons